Pages


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Easy Cute and Tiny Mole Amigurumi

I have tried to do amigurumi for a while but I haven’t been very successful because I was trying to make complicated patterns. After focusing on the basics (magic circle, single crochet, increase, decrease, bind off), I was on my way to making my own patterns.

This is my first attempt at writing a pattern. The number in parenthesis is how many stitches you should have in the row.

Picture: Too Cute Tiny Amigurumi Mole

Mole Face
Easy Amigurumi, Tiny Amigurumi, Amigurumi Mole, Amigurumi

Mole Tail
Easy Amigurumi, Tiny Amigurumi, Amigurumi Mole, Amigurumi

Print Friendly Version
Materials:
3.5 mm Crochet Hook
4 ply yarn (I picked a tanish color, and a creamish color for the mole.)
Stich marker (I used a bobby pin.)
Sutffing
Black Felt
Scissors
Super Glue

Instructions:
Body
Hint: Start with the cream color for the face
R1: Create a magic circle (6) (Now, each row will be in the round.)
R2: *Sc, Inc* til end of row (9)
R3: *Sc, Sc, Inc* til end of row (12)
R4: *Sc, Sc, Inc* til end of row (16)
R5; *Sc, Sc, Sc, Inc* till end of row (20)
Switch colors to tanish color.
R6: Sc til end of row (20)
R7: *Sc, Sc, Sc, Sc, Inc* til end of row (24)
R8: Sc til end of row (24)
R9: *Sc x 10, Decr* til end of row (22)
R10: *Sc x 9, Decr* til end of row (20)
R11: *Sc x 8, Decr* til end of row (18)
R12: *Sc, Decr* til end of row (12)
Stuff the body tight.
R13: *Decr* til end of row (6)
R14: *Decr* til end of row (3)
Bind off. Cut off leaving a little tail.

Paws
Create a magic circle (6) x4

Assembly:
Super glue the paws onto the body. Cut eyes and nose out of felt and glue onto face.

Et voila, a super teeny tiny mole. I did everything in under an hour, so it’s a really quick project with leftover yarn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...